In the event you experience a problem with the video call, we recommend the following steps in order to resolve the problem**.
From the computer
- In Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Access a website.
- Click the icon that appears to the left of the web address: Padlock Lock Information View , or Dangerous .
- Click Website Settings.
- Click the "Clear data" button
- In Firefox
- Click the Site Information button View website information to the left of the address bar.
From your phone:
- Check the app is updated: access the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone) and check the "Update" button is not displayed
- Ensure good internet connection, preferably Wifi or minimum 4G network
- Try to close background apps which can interfere with the internet connection while you are in the video call
- Stay in a quiet place, avoiding ambient noise and good lighting.
- Log out and log in again. Sometimes permissions per session get corrupted and can cause video call service to shut down.
- Battery saving mode and bluetooth connections can cause problems with video calls. Try to have them disabled during the session.
- Make sure no other app can be using the camera, microphone and / or headphones. Apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram or Facebook can interfere even in the background.
Here we leave you some links were you can access on how to clear cache through:
* NOTE: Safari is it is not compatible
* If after completing the tutorial you continue to experience failures, please contact directly through email@example.com to receive further instructions on how to proceed.