Whenever you make a change of plan, keep in mind two things:
Discuss it in advance with your therapist to see if it is the most appropriate change and what are the options that best suit your situation.
Anticipate in advance that the new plan will not be effective until your next month of subscription.
Now we will see the process of changing plans
How to change to the Maintenance Plan or the Intensive Plan
Both plans are very different for what they offer, but they have a common feature and that is how they are accessed.
- Agree with your therapist to change to the new plan.
- Your therapist will send you a private link through your chat so that you can make the change.
This link is protected and that is why it can only be used under these conditions:
- It only works if it is activated directly from TherapyChat’s chat. It will not work if it is copied and pasted into the browser.
- That's why it does not work from the mobile app, since clicking on the link of the app redirects to the browser.
- So, in summary, you can activate it by clicking directly on it from the web version of the chat (mobile/tablet/ computer) of TherapyChat.
How to return/change to a Weekly, Monthly or Bimonthly Plan
Going back to any of these plans from a Maintenance Plan or an Intensive Plan, or switching between these three plans, is as easy as going to your Adjustments section clicking on the Subscription tab, and in the display menu, select “Change subscription”. Here you can choose the Weekly/Monthly/Bimonthly Plans.