Whenever you make a change of plan, keep in mind three things:
- Discuss it in advance with your therapist to see if it is the most appropriate change and what are the options that best suit your situation.
- Anticipate in advance that the new plan will not be effective until your next month of subscription.
- Request the change with a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Now we will see the process of changing plans.
How to change to the Maintenance Plan or the Intensive Plan
Both plans are very different for what they offer, but they have a common feature and that is how they are accessed.
- Agree with your therapist to change to the new plan.
- Your therapist will send you the requested plan through your chat. You will only have to click on it for the change to be effective.
How to return/change to a Weekly, Monthly or Bimonthly Plan
Going back to any of these plans from a Maintenance Plan or an Intensive Plan, or switching between these three plans, is as easy as going to your Setting section clicking on the Subscription tab, and in the display menu, select “Change subscription”. Here you can choose the Weekly/Monthly/Bimonthly Plans.