You can change your plan at whatever moment during your therapy!
However, if you wish to make a change to your plan, we advise that you keep in mind three things:
- Discuss it in advance with your therapist to see if it is the most appropriate change, and what are the options that best suit your situation.
- Anticipate in advance that the new plan will not be effective until your next month of subscription.
- Request the change with a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your subscription renewal.
How do I change my plan?
The process of changing plans is very simple, and can be done entirely within the platform.
How to change to the Maintenance Plan or the Intensive Plan
Both of these plans can only be accessed during the course of therapy, and are not available at the initial subscription. Whilst they offer differing options, they are both accessed in the same way:
- First you must agree with your therapist to change to the new plan.
- Your therapist will then send you the requested plan through your chat. You will only have to click on it for the change to be effective.
How to return/change to a Weekly, Monthly or Bimonthly Plan
Going back to any of these plans from a Maintenance Plan or an Intensive Plan, or switching between these three plans, is as easy as going to your Settings section, clicking on the Subscription tab, and in the display menu, select “Change subscription”. Here you can choose the Weekly/Monthly/Bimonthly Plans.